Simon is responsible for putting together all the wax batches. He has worked for Jax Wax since the 1st April 2009 and is extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of wax manufacturing. However, here are a few fact you don’t know about him….
1. Who’s someone you admire, and why?
The Police force, without them there would be chaos
2. Tell me three pet peeves. (Only 3?)
Sensationalism in news to help sell stories
Drivers who keep edging their car forwards bit by bit at a red traffic light
Shoppers in supermarkets who can’t stack an empty basket in the pile properly.
3. What’s a typical day like for you?
Get up, go to work, come home, clean up after the dogs, take the boys to karate, come home, eat dinner, go to bed
4. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
I can keep secrets
I can usually pick the title of a 1980’s song from just a couple of notes.
5. If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be?
In bed, asleep
6. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A park ranger
7. If we went to happy hour, what would you order?
8. Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…
…without having to look too hard
9. How do you want people to remember you?
For my ponytail….wait, what?
10. What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job?
Honesty and determination to get the job done.
11. Name three words that you describe you.
Sweet and Sour
12. How do you think your colleagues would describe you?
Hot and Spicy
13. What do you want to make sure you do before you die?
Go back to Sicily for a holiday
14. What’s a goal you have for yourself that you want to accomplish in the next year?
I don’t have any
15. Name a few of your daily habits (other than a shower and brushing your teeth).
16. What publications do you regularly read?
I’m not big on reading
17. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?
18. What are some causes you care about?
Is the RSPCA a ‘cause’? Well, them.
19. What would be your personal motto?
If something is a secret – keep it that way!
The many faces of Simon…